Class Evaluation

  
                                        Class Evaluation

 Some things i like about this class is the statements or quotes we learn. The Student Success Statements are very inspiring and they teach me things i didn't know. For example, quotes like, " If you do bad, you feel bad, if you do good you feel good". Quotes like that inspire me not o do bad. I also love the videos we watch because they are very interesting. In some videos, we learn how doing the wrong is bad so that tells us to do the right.

Some things i did not like about this class is doing the same thing. Not that i am complaining but doing the same thing gets kind of boring. I love researching but we do the same process.

Some Recommendations for this class is maybe change things up a little a bit once in a while. Also to give more time for free play so we can have fun playing games. Lastly playing music throughout the whole which is very concentrating for me.

The highlight for me in this class is saying the CTR Promise. In that promise, we are saying that we will be a CTR Person 24/7 and we will always choose the right. Although some times we may choose the wrong but at the end of it we know to choose the right. The promise also says to work hard and work smart. This means we need to work as best as we can. Doing are best will get us a good education but we also have to work smart meaning not rushing things.

I tried my best in this class but next year i am going to try even harder. My grade was an A in this class and one day i forgot my notebook,  and it dropped to a B. Now i have an A so thats great. Next semester I cant be so forgetful on things like that because they really impact my grade. Next semester I am going to try harder than ever.

Yes I am writing in my journal. I write in it in class and most times at home. If i do something wrong, then i write in my journal not to do it again. If i need to accomplish something, then i have to write in my journal that accomplishment and i have to work on accomplishing it. I am willing to keep my journal for years to come.

Lastly, I am committed to being a CTR person. Some times i may do the wrong but i know what right is and i know i have to always choose the right. Choosing the write is a big part of being a successful  person which is what i want to be. Choosing the right is very important for a person to become who they are. Every one should choose the right to achieve success! 

Image result for choosing the right










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical career research

SSS