Christmas break

                              My Christmas Winter Break

  Well my break was kind of boring. I didn't really go out much, i mostly stayed home to relax and play ps4. On weekends i go play soccer with my team as always. When the day before Christmas eve came, my mom was already preparing tamales to have everything ready. Christmas eve came and i was very excited because we would all get to open presents. Sadly i fell asleep and woke up at 12 to open gifts but everyone was already asleep. so Christmas morning was when i opened them. The rest of the days i watched Netflix till my family from Oregon came to our house. They were only staying for a couple of days so my mom decided to let them sleep at our house because there was alot of people and we stayed at my sister's house since were neighbors. The next day my we went to Disney land and went on some amazing rides. The day after that we went to Lego land which wasn't very exciting but still cool. The next day, we had a little party with only our family and we were all excited for the new year. First we ate and then we played games to waste time. Finally, it was the countdown, we all counted down from 10. The moment it hit new years we all scram loud which was very fun. The next day, my family left and we got to move back in. After that there was only 8 days left and i just watched TV and relaxed. I didn't read any books and didn't have hw. I also had a couple of ctr experiences that i was happy for.
Related image

                                                       





Image result for christmas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical career research

SSS