Break

                                                      School Break 

In the school break days, i just stayed in and played fortnite with my friends.  I didnt go to many places but just the beach and the movie theaters. When i went to goals, I met a famous Spanish singer and I couldn't believe it was him because i never imagined him going there. On Saturday i went to go see the movie Black Panther and it was amazing. On the weekends, I played soccer but that's what I normally do. A CTR experience that i had was i gave a homeless man food because i figured he needed it more than i did. I felt really good after i did that. The book i read was a Percy Jackson book because i find his books really interesting. For homework, I did an essay, a worksheet for health, and also a math worksheet. Thats pretty much all i did. My school days off weren't really fun because it went by so fast but i know my summer will be amazing. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical career research

SSS