Class Evaluation

                                               Class Evaluation 


  1.  Some things i liked about this class is that it taught me how to choose the right and not choose the wrong. It taught me choosing the right is the best thing to always do because it makes you feel great.
  2. I disliked not having breakfast to ourselves because we need to work while eating and in other classes, we have 15 minutes to ourselves to eat breakfast.
  3. Some recommendations for the class are better music while we are working because i feel like it would help us work efficiently.
  4. I am reading my life planning goals journal at least 5 minutes per day because reading it inspires me to accomplish my goals.
  5. I am committed to choosing the right 24/7 although sometimes i may make mistakes and choose the wrong.
  6. I will teach others to choose the right at all times because it's the best thing to do and it keeps you out of trouble which is a very good thing because no one wants to get into trouble.
  7. What i will remember about this class is the good teacher we had who taught us lots of inspirational stuff that we use in our real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSS

SSS