SSS

                                 Student Success Statement
"I have been asked what I mean by 'word of honor. I will tell you. Place me behind prison walls--walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground--there is a possibility that in some way or another I may escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of the circle? No. Never! I'd die first"

Reflection: This quote by Karl G Maeser is amazing. He will  never give his word of honor and i wouldn't either. You should always keep your word of honor and never give it away. That is something very important that you should never give away because keeping your word is very important. If you don't keep your word, you will loose a persons trust and nobody wants that. Loosing a persons trust can really suck because that person won't trust you ever again. A word of honor is very important, its something that every individual should keep and not break.
Image result for karl g maeser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical career research

SSS